CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS
If a student does not get the visa we keep 0$!
The program price includes health insurance for the fifth month
Payment is possible in five installments, the last one you pay after getting the visa
Possibility to attend the world recognized course in catering SERVSAFE (www.servsafe.com)
Free English language course with native speaker!
Job fairs and live interviews with employers!
Over 100 authentic student experience videos!
“Summer Work and Travel USA” program is a cultural exchange program exclusively for students. The program has been approved and supported by the American government and it enables students to work in the USA during the summer break within a period of 4 months and after that, if they want, to use the fifth month for traveling. The aim of the program is to gain great experience, improve English language, meet the culture, customs and lifestyle, as well as, to get new friends.
Summer Work and Travel Program is a complex program. Therefore, it is important that you have safety and all the program segments organized.
1. Safe job – interviews with the employers
2. Meeting the representative of the sponsor companies in the USA authorized by the State Department before departure to the USA.
3. Transport to the location of the employer or accommodation
4. Organization and help with getting SSN number in the USA which you cannot work without
5. Continuous support during your stay in the USA
Find fellow travelers!