If the student DOES NOT GET VISA, and is not the student of the first year and fulfills all the conditions:
1) That they regularly passed the exams in the last 12 months and that they did not renew a faculty year,
2) That they have studied continually so far, have not made pauses between the entered faculty years due to any reason i.e. the end of the summer semester on the undergraduate studies has to follow the winter semester (in the current calendar year), the following faculty year, that is master, specialized or PhD studies,
3) That they were not rejected for any type of visa for the USA in the past,
4) That they have at least 3 passed exams in the current year,
5) That they have not more than 3 conveyed exams from the previous school years,
6) That they did not enter the other faculty,
7) That they did not make pauses between finishing secondary school and entering faculty
8) That they went to at least 80% of classes of the special course of English language which was organized by our partners - schools of foreign languages) WE KEEP 0$
If a candidate quits after applying for the program, and before signing the contract with the employer we keep 150 dollars.
If a candidate quits in case when they already signed /accepted the contract with the employer, before getting the visa, we keep 350 dollars.
If a student did not get the visa, and they do not fulfill conditions under the first item we keep 250 dollars (the candidate is obliged after the interview in the American Embassy to deliver DS-2019 form to the agency).
If a candidate quits after getting the visa due to any reasons (even objective personal reasons) money cannot be returned and a candidate has no right of refund.